Consider having your chicas over for a Mamas & Margaritas night! Celebrate your friendship, the start of summer, or just fellowship with your faves! Sip from salt-rimmed glasses, share stories, connect, laugh, cry – what happens at Moms & Margs Night STAYS at Moms & Margs Night! Chat over chips and dip on the back deck while you watch the sunset with your soul sisters! Most margaritas made with a drink mix are deliciously simple and self-explanatory. Serve a spread of fruits to flavor drinks if desired, or consider offering a non-alcoholic indulgent option for guests who want to skip the spirits. We rounded up this yum Virgin Margaritas recipe from Taste of Home.
Virgin MargaritasPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar or more to taste
- crushed ice
- club soda
- 4 cups ice for Frozen option
- 4 wedges lime optional
- 1 tbsp kosher salt optional
Make the lemon-lime mixture.
On the rocks
- Simply combine the lime juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a small pitcher, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Blend the lime juice, lemon juice and sugar with 4 cups of ice in a high-powered blender. Blend until the mixture is nice and slushy.
Prepare the glasses .
- Start by swiping one of the lime wedges around the rim of the glass.
- Pour some coarse salt onto a small plate and dip the edge of the glass into the salt, rolling it around until the edge is coated.
Fill ’em up and enjoy!
On the rocks
- Fill the glasses with about 1-1/3 cups of crushed ice, first. Top the drink with a splash of club soda and garnish with a slice of lime, if desired.
- Fill each glass with the lemon-lime mixture.