This recipe highlights the hype on sheet pan recipes!
I am a supporter of any method or recipe that calls for little preparation, that doesn’t require washing a ton of pots and pans, and includes simple ingredients that I may already have on hand and am familiar with (nothing like trying to cook with something you can’t even find in the grocery store)!
Family Fajita BakePrint Recipe
- 1 packet Fajita seasoning
- Chicken breasts
- bell peppers onion, garlic, cilantro
- Olive oil
- Flour torillas
- Place the chicken and veggies on rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle over DIY fajita seasoning.
- Drizzle it with olive oil and toss well.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, tossing once halfway through.
- Serve in warmed tortillas.