• You can be soft and successful •
• You can eat wisely and still celebrate life •
• You can be vulnerable and invincible •
• You can be a lover and a fighter •
• You can be soft-hearted and strong-minded •
• You can be simple and significant •
• You can be a little homemaker and the friend that has too much fun 😉•
• You can be silly and smart •
You can be whatever in the heck you want to be! Because you get to make the rules to your life. So long are the days I try to fit into a box I don’t belong in! The Lord can only bless who you really are, not who you pretend to be!
Let’s promise not to compare our lives to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon, they shine when it’s their time!
Since you can totally be whatever you want to be, I would love to invite you to be an Intentional Celebrator! I share just how to do that with more than 100 party possibilities to add joy and sparkle to any occasion in my new book Celebrate with Sprinkles!