Happy New Year! Let’s cook with Jackson Morgan Southern Cream. This icing recipe is sure to be a hit all year long. Add it to cupcakes, breads, donuts, cake, or just eat it off the spoon.
What you need:
- Jackson Morgan Southern Cream Buttercream Icing
- 7/8 cups of butter-soft at room temperature
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 oz Jackson Morgan Southern Cream
What to do:
- Beat the butter on low speed until soft
- Add sugar on low speed until it’s combined. I like to add a little sugar at a time
- Add Jackson Morgan Southern Cream no more than an ounce at a time and again, mix on low speed.
- Once you have combined all the ingredients, your icing is ready!
If simple gift-giving brings you joy, you would love the ideas we share every month in our digital lookbook Certified Celebrator Squad!