If you’re a little frantic about hosting Friendsgiving.. fear not!
I’ve got just the checklist to help you de-stress and feel more good-to-go for your gathering !
1. First of all, if someone asks to help say… you say “Heck yes!” Collaborate with your comrades to create a fun, festive, Friendsgiving!
2. Serve buffet style so you can decorated your table however you’d like – after all, that’s half the fun!
3. Offer a signature cocktail! My go to is ALWAYS Jackson Morgan Southern Cream. This year I’m serving peppermint mocha flavor. It’s so delicious and festively seasonal, I’ll probably sip on that flavor into December as well.
4. Shop your home and yard first! Find sticks and leaves from right outside to decorate with – it doesn’t get more real and rustic than that! You can also throw in nuts, berries, apples, mini pumpkins, pine cones – whatever you have that fits the festivities!
5. Create conversations starters should that awkward silence try to sit in with your group. You can select more customized topics specific to your tribe, or you can write more general inquiries like –
“What are you most thankful this year?”
“Would you rather have apple pie or pumpkin pie?”
“What are you most excited about this Christmas season?”
Even if you’re not having everyone over, you are actually going to be a guest this Thanksgiving, this is an absolutely awesome hostess gift!! Use this Jackson Morgan store locator to find a location near you that carries this liquid goodness. Snag a small bottle and a cute cup and BOOM – a totally simple holiday hostess gift!