Blog | Dessert | Entertaining | Food | Summer
No Bake Boozy Banana Split Pie
Who needs a quick and easy dessert for hot summer days?
Whip up this one for your friends this weekend!
No-Bake Boozy Banana Split Pie
Who needs a quick and easy dessert for hot summer days? Whip up this one for your friends this weekend!Print Recipe
- food processor
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 oz of cream cheese – 1 block room temperature
- 1 cup powdered confectioners sugar
- 1 box 4.6 oz of banana pudding
- 3 bananas
- 1 15.25 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup Jackson Morgan Banana Pudding Cream Liqueur
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- ¼ cup chocolate fudge
- 1/4-1/2 cup maraschino cherries drained and pat dry
- In a food processor or a plastic bag, pulse or crush graham crackers until crumbs.
- Add melted butter and pulse or mix until combined.
- Transfer crumbs to a 9” pie pan and refrigerates until needed.
- In a large or medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together with a hand mixer. Add banana pudding and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pie crust and refrigerate until ready to serve (4-6 hours) or overnight (that way your bananas don’t turn brown).
- To finish the pie, add a layer of bananas on top of the pudding, then a layer of crushed pineapple and pour Jackson Morgan Southern Cream over top.
- Top with whipped topping, drizzle the fudge and add cherries on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or put in the freezer to set.
- Serve immediately and indulge!