Prepare for Christmas in August
What is the best way to prevent a holiday hooplah hazard?
PREPARE!! PREPARE!! PREPARE!!
I know it seems early, call me crazy, but if you call me in December I’ll be cool as a cucumber because YES I start preparing for Christmas in August!
Use my monthly guide below to calm the chaos this holiday season!
- Create a Budget
- Find a cute notebook you will use for your 2020 Christmas season.
- Who do you share a gift with? Who will you buy for and who will you DIY for? Write a list.
- Gather gift ideas and keep them in a list, check them off as you go.
- Start DIY hand-crafted gifts.
- Keep your eye open for random gifts that people on your “buy” list will enjoy.
- “Pin” and search for decor/entertaining/holiday crafts you will want to complete for December.
- Who do you send Christmas cards to? Write a list.
- Start gathering supplies for holiday craft projects.
- Begin seriously shopping for Christmas “buy” recipients.
- Make all handcrafted gifts.
- Order and mail Christmas cards.
- Plan out December events and activities and create a bucket list.
- Plan to host one party in your home.
- Plan out family Advent calendar.
For more wonderful ways to celebrate the holidays, check out our monthly digital magazine Celebrate with Sprinkles!