Alright ghouls, we need to get a game plan together for loving on our neighbors this howling holiday. Let’s cover the wrapping, Mummies. Don’t be afraid to keep the packaging sweet and simple. We pulled plain white bags from my craft stash and stuck vinyl faces and ghastly sayings on the front. Next, we know the real trick to a happy Halloween is in the TREATS. Here are a couple of frightfully fun and scary-simple recipe ideas to whip up as ghoulish giftie drops for all your favorite ghosts and goblins!
Chilling Chocolate BarkPrint Recipe
- Russell Stover Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- fresh rosemary
- sea salt
- cinamon pecans ready made from the grocery
- melted in 15 second increments until smooth
- add toppings of whatever you desire
Allow to set and then break apart into bite-size pieces
Monster MunchPrint Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Russell Stover Sugar Free Chocolate Chips also available online
- ¾ cup chunky peanut butter
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 cups rice Chex cereal
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Heat chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in microwave uncovered on high in 20 second bursts, stirring between bursts, until melted. It usually takes around 60-90 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over the cereal in a large bowl and toss to coat. Be careful not to stir too vigorously and crush the cereal.
- Transfer to a large 2-gallon ziploc bag and add the powdered sugar.
- Seal bag and toss the chocolate coated cereal until it is all coated in powdered sugar.
- Then add seasonal candies if desired.