- Gift with Meaning – Be intentional with the meaning behind your gift, and less concerned with the monetary or materialistic aspect of it.
- Pay Attention – Watch and listen for hints and clues from loved ones as to what their hearts desire, not to the things society, advertisements, or others try to tell you your loved ones will want.
- Encourage Connections – Gift to bring friends and family closer, rather than to further isolate themselves.
- Give Time – Whether the gift is time spent with you or you dedicate a lot of time to the gift, you can bet this will be one present they won’t want to exchange.
- Dish the Details – Provide the underlying purpose and thought behind why you felt this gift was perfect for them.
If simple gift-giving brings you joy, you would love the ideas we share every month in our digital magazine Celebrate with Sprinkles!