Wintertime Grilling Made Easy
Whether you are preparing a healthy dinner for family or expecting friends over for a fireside feast, I have JUST the recipe and mouthwatering method for you!
Transition two of your favorite summertime staples into the winter season – shrimp and grilling out!
Maybe you caught my last mealtime masterpiece from the grill – Grilled Apple Crisp. Yes, I realize summer is long passed. But listen ladies, I said it before and I’ll say it again – don’t you dare let a day on a calendar determine how you do dinner! Why limit ourselves when a world of options (and that authentic smokey flavor) await in our outdoor patio paradise?
For this juicy delicious dinner, simply combine ingredients in a cast-iron skillet and heat over the grill! Cook in a trio with steamy sides like asparagus and sweet potatoes!
Skillet Grilled ShrimpPrint Recipe
- 1 lb large frozen pre-cooked Shrimp
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp butter cubed
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- salt and peppe
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook for 30-60 seconds, just until fragrant.
- Add shrimp to the pan and cook for 1 minute, turning and flipping as needed so they cook evenly. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add butter cubes, lemon juice, and parsley. Cook for 2-3 minutes more, until the butter is melted and the shrimp is opaque and cooked through. Remove pan from the heat. Serve shrimp and sauce right away and enjoy!
Ready to go for a grill? Here’s the one I would recommend: A Weber Spirit. The Spirit grills are built to last and designed to grill amazing tasting food. Specifically, the Spirit E-315 3-burner liquid propane gas grill is my go-to! This beauty has 3 stainless steel burners that deliver even heat and durability. Its porcelain-enameled cooking grates allow your food to sear to perfection without sticking and making a fuss.
Finally, just what every woman wants – the Weber grease management system makes clean-up a snap by funneling the grease away from the burners and into an easily accessible drip tray for simple disposal.
The Home Depot carries a broad selection of top brands like Weber. PLUS, if you purchase a grill online – no digging dollar bills out of your purse for delivery. Because it’s FREE.
What makes the season extra merry and bright? If you purchase a grill $399 and over in-store, you qualify for free assembly and delivery. It just doesn’t get much better than that, girls!