This recipe highlights the hype on sheet pan recipes!
You can always substitute ingredients as they go on sale or include items you already have on hand! I love that the recipes are not set in stone, they are flexible, and you can bend and shape them to fit your fam’s food faves!
Bread & Breakfast BakePrint Recipe
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 slices bread 1/2-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 6 large eggs
- 6 TBS freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 ½ tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place bacon in a single layer onto a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until par-cooked, about for 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, make a hole in the center of each bread slice.
- Butter one side of the bread slices. Place the bread onto the prepared baking sheet, buttered side down.
- Add bacon slices and eggs, gently cracking the eggs into each hole and keeping the yolk intact. Sprinkle with Parmesan and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set, about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.