You all know that I am the queen of half-way homemade in my kitchen and I cannot wait to serve these bite-size treats this Easter! I mean, aren’t these so preshy?! You could fill them with any tasty bite but we wanted to create an Egg in a Basket look to celebrate the Blessing of Easter.
Egg in a BasketPrint Recipe
- muffin tin
- 1 bag shredded hash browns 20-30 oz
- 4 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- In a bowl combine ingredients
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Press hash brown mixture up and along the edges to create a nest shape
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until you notice the potatoesturning golden brown in color
- Remove the nest carefully and fill with boiled eggs, or an egg, chicken or tuna salad.
- Garnish your nest with your favorite herbs and serve on a festive Easter or Spring plate