Making it in the business world is all about your mindset game.
So let’s brainstorm about how to get your Mind SET on success!!
I chat with so many girlfriends every month about their creative businesses. This conversation goes 1 of 2 ways:
- The girls are MADE FOR SUCCESS. They believe it with every ounce of their being that they are going to figure it out. They will do whatever it takes to make it work. They have a growth mindset: failures are learning opportunities and problems are possibilities.
Think about some of our favorite girl bosses; Rachel Hollis, Sabrina Soto, Rachel Zoe, and Sara Blakely. They’ve got that “it” factor. They’ve got the “girl boss” confidence.
- Others I chat with are more like…. “Why bother? I tried that last time. It worked for her but not for me…”
Success is all about your mindset. If you are looking for reasons your plan won’t work – you WILL find them! If you are looking for reasons your plan will take off and fly – you WILL find them! Unfortunately there is no high school class that taught us to control the thoughts in our minds. We have to train our minds to be UNSTOPPABLE. It’s our responsibility to remove the self-doubt and fear. We were MADE FOR MORE.
Success isn’t guaranteed, and it can definitely be difficult sometimes. But that’s okay! Nothing worth having comes easy, right?! But YOU are worth the effort!! I want to share with you a few tips to transforming your mind to recognize YOU’VE GOT IT GOING ON.
- Don’t compete with others. The only person you are in competition with is yourself.
- Never stop learning. Always take a class, go to a conference, read a book, listen to a podcast, and invest in learning.
- Surround yourself with people who you are going to be like. People who are succeeding. Hang around your future.
- Start before you’re ready. Will all your ducks ever really be in a row? If we waited until everything was perfect to do anything, we’d never get anywhere!
- Set clear goals. Ever heard of SMART goals? This a great method if you are unfamiliar with goal-setting or aren’t sure where to start. (Set a goal that is: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-based)
If you are interested in more ideas and ways to keep your mind SET on success,
my Creative Loop is right up your alley!