Five Tips for Using Grocery Store Flowers
You know we are waaaaaay into “faking fancy” around here and this project promises the same! Take those grocery store flowers from the sidelines to Center Stage!
Pick out a cute colorful mixing bowl to act as the platform for your floral rising stars!
Follow these five tips to keep your centerpiece looking fresh:
1. Strip the leaves from each stem.
2. Select your vase or non-traditional item like a mixing bowl.
3. Pick a bouquet that has a minimum of 3 different varieties of flowers.
4. Don’t overthink it! Play around with the the color placement!
5. Change the water every day.
Love simple tips and tricks to take simple items and make them sensational?
You would absolutely adore our monthly digital magazine Celebrate with Sprinkles!