Certified Celebrator’s 8th Birthday!
I’m SOOO glad you have dropped by the bloggity blog to help me celebrate the 8TH BIRTHDAY of Certified Celebrator!! Ya’ll – EIGHT YEARS!! In some ways, it seems like just yesterday I was painting door hangers and doing paint parties.. In others, I feel like I have been chasing this dream for forever!!
As part of the celebration, I have really focused on reflecting back on where I’ve been, ways the brand has grown and developed, and how I can continue to pursue my passion in the coming year!
Year 1 –
- I started creating pretty door hangers
- Began selling the door hangers at craft shows
- Opened my Etsy Store
- Started teaching in home parties
Year 2 –
- I continued all of the above but started working smarter with hiring help to prepare door hangers
- I started batch painting and prepping for parties.
Year 3 –
- I stopped taking custom orders but increased paint parties.
- Closed my Etsy Shop.
- Started sharing other crafty and holiday ideas on social media
- Joined a group with other people that was led by a business “coach” who was sharing their ways of business
Year 4 –
- Moved my door hanger business 100% online. I didn’t teach individual door hanger parties or create custom pieces anymore
- Hired a company to drop ship my designs to women all over the United States and started recorded painting tutorial videos
- I continued to share party inspiration and holiday crafts with my social media following
- Our brand grew to be a lifestyle brand that included food, home décor, crafts, easy entertaining, and all the things I still do today.
Year 5 –
- Built a website
- Quit my fulltime job
- Was featured on Hallmark Channel, The Rachael Ray Show, Southern Living, started my monthly feature on Nashville’s Talk of the Town
- Launched my Creative Loop Coaching Group
Year 6 –
- Started working with brands to create content
- Kicked up the amount of website content we shared
- Started planning ahead and strategically placing business opportunities in my calendar
Year 7 –
- Kicked up the quality of my content
- Delivered wayyy more to my website
- Started CCTV
- Had lots of opportunities to share Certified Celebrator through speaking engagements
- Hosted a Live event with 400 women traveling from all over to participate
- Joined an extensive mastermind business group
- Had 6 months of personal and business development. This was my year to prioritize what was important to me. It was my year to grow as a person on so many levels
What Will Year 8 Hold….
- Our first book printed
- 2 Live Events
- CCTV to EXPLODE
Are you ready to wow the family by taking the ordinary into extraordinary?
To be intentional about celebrating and building family memories?
To create a home where life is always a party?
If you answered HECK YES!
Then this is your opportunity to do just that….