5 tips to hosting a summer party on a realistic budget!
1. Host a potluck! You prepare the meat and ask everyone to bring their favorite side dish to share.
2. Decorate with what you already have! Move items around, pull out banners and streamer leftovers from previous parties. Summer parties can include all the bright colors. It doesn’t all have to match perfectly.
3. Hit up stores like Big Lots and the Dollar Tree for cheap plastic serveware!
4. Offer fresh fruits that are in season for dessert. Who doesn’t love perfectly ripe fruit?! That’s the time they are priced at their lowest and the flavor is the best.
5. Pull out sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and balls for all the outrageous outdoor activities!